Mr. Wladis provides daily corporate counsel and performs myriad critical tasks for his business clients, including the formation of new business entities, securing, negotiating and closing both simple and complex financing arrangements, the preparation of buy-sell and shareholder agreements, the purchase and sale of businesses and commercial real estate transactions.
A substantial part of Mr. Wladis’ practice is focused on government relations, in which he assists clients in negotiating the maze of local and state regulations applicable to their businesses. He has developed a broad understanding of a span of government programs that could be of value to the Firm’s clients. Mr. Wladis has represented clients in connection with obtaining a wide range of state and local tax incentives and benefits.
Admitted to Practice
- State of New York
- State of Florida
- United States Tax Court
- Syracuse University College of Law, Juris Doctor
- Syracuse University College of Law, LLM in Taxation
- New York State Bar Association Tax Section
- New York State Bar Association Committee on Continuing Education
- American Bar Association Tax Section
- Chairman of the Board of Directors, Success By 6
- Board of Trustees, Onondaga Community College