He has a wealth of experience in a variety of commercial real estate matters, including sales and acquisitions, leasing, financing and development. Mr. Hatz also represents a number of regional and national commercial lenders in all types of commercial financing transactions. These include both real estate and asset based deals, SBA lending, public finance, and health care related financing for hospitals and senior living facilities, as well as taxable and tax exempt bond transactions and conventional financing. He also has extensive experience with both taxable and tax-exempt leasing transactions.
Mr. Hatz also has particular experience advising businesses in forming corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships, preparing shareholder, partnership and limited liability company operating agreements, handling mergers and acquisitions and providing general counseling and corporate advice.
Admitted to Practice
- State of New York
- United States District Court, Northern and Western Districts of New York
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern and Western Districts of New York
- Albany Law School of Union University, JD
- Eastern Nazarene College, BA
- New York State Bar Association
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- Central New York Bankruptcy Bar Association (former President)
- Former Adjunct Professor, Syracuse University College Continuing Education Program
- Bankruptcy/Creditor’s Rights
- Former Member, Board of Directors, Girls, Inc. of Central New York